Campbell Library's Digital Scholarship Center makes every effort to ensure that we have the appropriate rights to digitize and provide access to content. If you have questions or who wish to contest the copyright use of a specific work within the Glassboro Summit project, please contact us at dsc@rowan. edu.
In order to process and research the material please include the following items in your message:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
3. A description of the material and information reasonably sufficient to allow the Digital Scholarship Center to locate the material; (a URL or item name)
4. Your contact information including address, telephone number, and, email address;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. We will need each of these items before the material is removed form the online collection.