The Glassboro Summit Collection was created by Rowan University’s Digital Scholarship Center in collaboration with Rowan University Libraries, University Publications, and the Archive and Special Collections. Its focus is to provide students, historians, and community members access to primary and secondary resources related to the Glassboro Summit. The collection is intended as an educational resource to inspire new scholarship and learning about the Cold War, diplomacy, the Glassboro Summit and how the summit impacted the local community.
- Provide an online educational resource to access and study primary and secondary resources related to the Glassboro Summit.
- Share educational material that can be used in k-12 and higher education topics such as historical methods, American studies, and local history and culture.
- Enhance scholarly communication through the development of new research, projects, and discussions
- Invite the community to explore and contribute to the history of the Glassboro Summit and its impact on the wider community
- Search archival material for educational purposes
- Contribute items for possible inclusion into the collection
- Comprehensive resources list to aid in the research and study of the Glassboro Summit and its impact
Contributing an item:
The Glassboro Summit Collection’s focus is to assist students, historians, and community members in learning about the history of the Glassboro Summit. By sharing your stories, photographs, documents, writings, and film footage you help future generations better understand this pivotal event in Cold War history and how the event impacted the local community. We are also interested in collecting and sharing new research and digital projects related to the Glassboro Summit. If you are interested in contributing to the Glassboro Summit Collection please visit: http://glassborosummit.com/contribution
Suggested Citation of the Glassboro Summit Collection:
Benson, Michael, Borden, Sara, Holloway, Karen, Marshall, Lori. et al. The Glassboro Summit Collection. 2017. www.glassborosummit.com. Web. [access date].
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Clause: